Bookie Buster ReviewSkip Straight To The Bookie Buster Betting System
Reviewer: Gavin Lightshock
Frank Belanger's Bookie Buster: Can You Bet On This Betting System?
Can a single betting system really change the way you place bets? Help you make money off favorite sports bets at incredible speed? Make it impossible for you to lose? Can one system help you beat the bookies consistently and make it possible for you to quit your day job?
Professional gambler Frank Belanger says yes.
Frank Belanger is a pro sports bettor who has made an extraordinary living betting on sports. In Bookie Buster, the sports betting systems he developed using killer strategies he discovered himself, Frank Belanger claims you can:
- take away the usual stress, frustration, and waste of time involved when searching for stats;
- bet without any handicapping skills;
- profit from your bets almost immediately;
- make it mathematically impossible for yourself to lose.
That's a rather tall order for a little system, isn't it? That's what I thought, too, so I sneaked in a quick look at the sales page and was bowled over by what I read.
After 48 months of using the Bookie Buster system, Frank Belanger had $100,000 in his test account's bankroll. Wow! $100,000 won't buy a mansion but it sure is a lot of cash, more so when you consider it's passive income and he didn't have to spend 6 hours a day making that sum. And so, with HUGE potential earnings in mind, I got my copy of Bookie Buster and took it out for a test drive.
Let's see how Bookie Buster measures up, shall we?
- You can take notes or highlight certain points and formulas as you read along. The 160-page manual makes this easy for you.
- You are given a comprehensive but easy-to-understand introduction to the world of sports betting. After the introduction, Frank Belanger treats you to formulas and different staking plans for various sports and risk levels.
- Frank Belanger shares not one but 25 sports betting systems. Most can be applied to any sport although a handful are designed solely for baseball.
- You have your choice of sports betting systems that range from relatively higher-risk but shorter-term high profit to lower-risk weekly/monthly cycles but longer-term profits.
- Each of the Bookie Buster's 25 betting systems explains the steps in full detail. You don't have to do any guesswork or piece information together. The exact steps are laid out in the order that they should be followed.
- You will learn how to use the five most recent game results from a certain team to make money, how to bet on 2-team parlay without losing money, how to bet on both sides of the game on the same book, and how to make money even after posting 0 Wins and 3 Losses.
- You are given real-life examples of how Frank Belanger used the Bookie Buster betting systems.
- Besides the Bookie Buster PDF manual, you will get 30 days of free access to Frank Belanger's premium selections and lifetime access to his best daily picks. The former has a winning rate of 62%; the latter, 55%.
- Bookie Buster's winning percentage is high but it isn't 100% (then again, is there a system that guarantees a hundred percent winning rate?).
- Bookie Buster is best used if you're one of those who can pick one winner in five selections.
- Bookie Buster's approach is mathematical so you will encounter plenty of formulas and calculations. The systems require a learning curve because, as you will eventually find out for yourself, your betting picks won't simply be emailed to you.
Frank Belanger's Bookie Buster isn't infallible but it comes pretty close. Frank Belanger's systems are quick to learn and easy to implement. What sets it apart from other betting systems is that it doesn't rely on spectacular strike rates. Because its emphasis is on money management techniques, you can rely on making a profit on most weeks, regardless of a few losses here and there.
Looking for a get-rich quick betting system? Forget Bookie Buster.
Frank Belanger's system isn't designed to generate several one-time winnings. Rather, it's a roadmap to clever money management at the sportsbooks, underdog betting, and racking up solid wins even if you're working with a winning percentage that's well below 40%.
Personally, I'm intrigued by the fact that when Frank Belanger released his first book ever in 2005, online bookies scrambled to change their systems. Perhaps there really is something to Frank Belanger's claim that Bookie Buster's systems are the very thing sportsbook owners DO NOT want you to know about. The verdict? Whether you're a noob or a not-so-old hand at betting systems, you can benefit from Bookie Buster.